Asked by: Sharyl Kochendorfertechnology and computing smartphones
How can I format my LG k9?
Last Updated: 23rd May, 2020
- Switch off the mobile by holding the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Down + Power button for a short while.
- When you see the LG logo, let go of the Power button, keep pressing the Volume Down and then tap once more the Power button.
- Release all keys when you see the Factory Mode.
Click to see full answer.
Also know, how do I factory reset my LG k9?
- Firstly, turn off the device by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power buttons for a short while.
- When the LG logo pops up, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then push once more the Power button.
Additionally, how do I reset my LG k8 2018? First method:
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to switch off the phone.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Down and Power keys for a few moments.
- If the LG logo appears, release the Power button, keep pressing the Volume Down and then push once more the Power key.
Besides, how do I turn off my LG k9?
Turn off your phone Press and hold On/Off until a pop-up menu is displayed. Press Power off. Press POWER OFF.
How do I unlock my LG phone if I forgot the pattern?
Press and hold the power button, then press and release the volume up button. Now you should see “Android Recovery” written on the top together with some options. By pressing the volume down button, go down the options until “Wipe data/factory reset” is selected. Press the power button to select this option.