Asked by: Yonai Rohlferbusiness and finance startups
How do I change accounts in QuickBooks online?
Last Updated: 23rd April, 2020
- Select Accounting from the left menu.
- Locate the account you'd like to edit.
- Select the drop down arrow next to Account history or Run report (depending on the account).
- Select Edit.
- Make all desired changes and click Save and Close.
Click to see full answer.
Thereof, how do I change accounts in QuickBooks?
Edit an account
- Go to Lists at the top menu, then select Chart of Accounts.
- Right-click the account that you want to edit.
- Select Edit Account, then make the necessary changes.
- Select Save & Close.
Also Know, how do I make an account active in QuickBooks online? Here's how an account can be reactivated with just a few clicks in QuickBooks Online:
- Click Accounting on the left navigation menu and choose Chart of Accounts.
- Select the small Gear icon above the Action column and choose Include inactive.
- Click Make active next to the inactive account.
Likewise, how do I rename an account in QuickBooks online?
To change an account name:
- In the left navigation bar, click Transactions.
- Select Chart of Accounts.
- Look for your account, then click the small drop-down arrow beside View Register or Run Report.
- Choose Edit.
- Update the name of the account.
- Click Save and Close.
How do I delete everything in QuickBooks and start over?
- Go to the Gear icon and choose Account and Settings.
- Select Billing & Subscription.
- In the QuickBooks section, click Cancel or Cancel Trial.
- Follow steps on the screen to cancel your subscription.