Asked by: Parasca Orrtiztechnology and computing smartphones
How do I return my iPhone 4 to factory settings?
Last Updated: 26th June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Moreover, how do I put my iPhone 4 back to factory settings?
Back up before you reset
- Tap Settings, then General. Scroll down until youseeReset.
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
- Now you will have to enter your Apple ID password.
- The reset process can take a minute or two, after whichyou'llsee the welcome screen asking you to swipe to continue.
Likewise, how do I wipe my iPhone before selling it? Go back to Settings and tap General >Reset> Erase All Content and Settings. If youturned on FindMy [device], you might need to enter your Apple IDand password. Ifasked for your device passcode or Restrictionspasscode, enter it.Then tap Erase [device].
Hereof, how do I factory reset my iPhone 4 without iTunes?
Manually Restore iPhone 4/4s withoutiTunes,Recoverable
- Go to “Settings” app.
- Locate “General” and tab “Reset”.
- Choose “Erase All Content and Settings” . Ifneeded,put in the password of your Apple ID to confirm.
How do I factory reset my iPhone without Apple ID?
Part 1: How to Reset iPhone without Apple ID byUsingiTunes
- Step 1: Connect iPhone to computer with USB cable.
- Step 2: Launch iTunes on your computer and turn offyouriPhone.
- Step 3: Hold Home button and Sleep button at the same timeuntilyou see a screen with iTunes and USB cable icon.