Asked by: Odulia Pirvanmusic and audio tv and film podcasts
How do I take secret pictures on my iPhone?
Last Updated: 29th June, 2020
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Open the Photos app and go to the Albumstab.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Hidden belowOtherAlbums.
- Select the photo or video that you want to unhide.
- Tap > Unhide.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, it is asked, how do I make photos hidden on iPhone?
Hiding photos using built-in features
- Launch the Photos app.
- Tap Select in the upper-right corner of your screen andchoosewhich photo(s) you'd like to hide.
- Tap the Share icon in the lower-left corner (the square withthearrow sticking out of it).
- Tap Hide Photo to confirm your decision.
Likewise, how do I secretly record on my iPhone? Recording With Your iPhone Screen Turned Off
- Lock your iPhone screen with the phone turned on.
- Press the lock key to brighten the lock app but don'tunlockit.
- Slide the camera icon up a little while holding it down.
- Select the red record button at the bottom with anotherfingerwhile still holding down the camera icon.
can you password protect photos on iPhone?
Hidden photos on iPhone are simply put intheHidden Photo album, which isn't private orpasswordprotected. The iPhone 7, iPhone 6,iPhone6s, iPhone SE, and older models are all capableof hidingphotos. However, only devices that are runningiOS 10or later are able to lock pictures with theNotesapp.
How do I hide photos in my camera roll?
Hiding a Photo in iOS
- Open Photos and go to Camera Roll or Albums as usual.
- Tap on the picture you wish to hide, this will open itasusual.
- Now tap on the Sharing button that looks like a square withanarrow flying out of it, and choose “Hide” fromthatsharing action menu.