Asked by: Markos Ottensossertechnology and computing augmented reality
How do I temporarily take down my Facebook account?
Last Updated: 25th May, 2020
- Click at the top right of any Facebook page.
- Click Settings, then click Your Facebook Informationinthe left column.
- Click Deactivation and Deletion.
- Choose Deactivate Account, then click ContinuetoAccount Deactivation and follow the instructionstoconfirm.
Click to see full answer.
Keeping this in consideration, how long can you deactivate Facebook?
If it's been less than 30 days since youinitiatedthe deletion, you can cancel your accountdeletion. After 30days, your account and all your informationwill bepermanently deleted, and you won't be able toretrieve yourinformation.
what happens when you disable Facebook? Deactivating your account does not fully delete it.Whenyou deactivate your account, Facebook saves allofyour settings, photos, and information in case you decidetoreactivate your account. Your information isn'tgone—it'sjust hidden. If you'd like to save photos andposts fromyour account, click Download Info.
Subsequently, one may also ask, how do you temporarily deactivate Facebook on Iphone?
How to deactivate your Facebook profile temporarilyfromyour iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Facebook app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on More in the bottom navigation.
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap Account Settings in the menu that appears on screen.
- Tap General at the top of your screen.
- Tap Manage Account.
What do my friends see when I delete my Facebook account?
When you deactivate your Facebookaccount,Facebook does not send out any notificationwhatsoever. Yourfriends won't know that you'vedeactivated youraccount unless they try to search for yournow-deactivatedprofile or they ask you in the realworld.