Asked by: Coralee Pellarstyle and fashion bath and shower
What does it mean when your hot tub says Flo?
Last Updated: 1st March, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also know, what does it mean when my hot tub says dry?
Newer hot tubs have a digital display for error codes that can assist with troubleshooting. A message such as “dr” or “dry” or “heater dry” is a warning that there's no water in the heater tube. If the water is low, add water to the proper level and try restarting the pump and heater.
Beside above, how do I reset my hot tub control panel? How to Reset a Spa Heater
- Locate the spa's high-limit reset. This is a red button found on many spa packs.
- Press the high-limit reset button.
- Turn on your spa and observe its operation.
- Flip the breaker panel switch on or press the reset button on the GFCI outlet to restore power.
Also to know, what does no flow condition mean on a hot tub?
There are a couple of common causes for flow errors in hot tubs; low water level, dirty filters, clogged circulation pumps, and bad flow sensors. If the water gets too low and the spa's filter well is not completely submerged it can cause air to be drawn into the system giving you a low flow error.
How do I know if my hot tub pump is bad?
There are several signs of hot tub pump failure:
- Humming noise from motor not turning, frozen shaft, bearings or impeller, or defective starting capacitor.
- Whining noise from worn bearings.
- Leaks under the pump from a failure of the pump seals.