Asked by: Balal Frochtenichtfood and drink world cuisines
Are yuca fries better than French fries?
Keeping this in view, are yuca fries bad for you?
Yuca comes in two varieties—sweet and bitter—though the sweet one is the one typically found in stores. Its nutritional benefits include low cholesterol, saturated fat and sodium, and in its raw state, it's a good source of magnesium, potassium, Vitamin C, and fiber. It is also naturally gluten free.
Additionally, are mashed potatoes healthier than French fries?
Mashed potatoes were the real winner, with children consuming 30-40 per cent fewer calories at meals. The fried french fries (as opposed to baked french fries) lead to the lowest meal and post-meal glucose and insulin levels out of all the starches tested.
Where To Find The 'Healthiest' Fast Food Fries
- Chick-Fil-A Waffle Potato Fries.
- Wendy's Natural-Cut Fries.
- Jack In The Box French Fries.
- KFC Seasoned Potato Wedges.
- Sonic Natural Cut Fries.
- Arby's Curly Fries (*Snack Size)
- Burger King French Fries (*Value Size)
- McDonald's World Famous Fries.