Asked by: Valko Schinkeltechnology and computing browsers
Can a MacBook crash?
Last Updated: 10th June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also know, why did my MacBook pro crash?
Unexpected restarts are usually caused bysoftwareinstalled on your Mac, or by devices connected to your Mac.If theissue causes your Mac to restart every time it attempts tostartup, your Mac might eventually shut down.
how do I fix Safari crash on my MacBook Pro? How to Fix Crashing Problems by ExcludingSafariSuggestions.
- Click on 'Safari' Open 'Safari', then click on 'Safari' inthenavigational panel at the top of the screen.
- Select 'Preferences'
- Go to the 'Search' tab.
- Stop Safari Suggestions.
- Open 'Go to the Folder'
- Enter 'Cache Address'
- Delete the 'Cache.db File'
Beside this, where are crash reports on a Mac?
Crash logs contain information about what theappwas doing just prior to the crash. To find alogfile, please open ~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/ inthe Finder.You may have to hold down the option key when using theGo menu inthe Finder to open the Library folder (this is needed onLion andabove).
How do I reboot my Mac laptop?
To restart a Mac computer, you have threechoices:
- Press the power button (or press Control+Eject) and, whenadialog box appears, click the Restart button.
- Choose the Apple key and then click Restart.
- Press Control+Command+Eject (orControl+Command+Powerbutton).