Asked by: Gegham Hateromusic and audio sports play by play
Can an app be returned?
Last Updated: 14th June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
In this manner, how do I return an app to the app store?
How to get a refund using your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Mail from your Home screen.
- Search for "Your receipt from Apple" if it's not immediatelyvisible.
- Tap on the receipt for the purchase your want refunded.
- Tap Report a Problem next to the purchase you want toreport.
- Enter your Apple ID and password when prompted.
Beside above, what does restore purchase mean on apps? Basically, if you delete the app, move to a newphone, whatever, your purchases will no longer be availableon that device. Restore Purchases asks iTunes what of theavailable in-app purchases you've paid for.
People also ask, can you get a refund on Apple apps?
If you experience a problem with music, movies,TV shows, books, or apps you purchase from iTunes or theApp Store, you can request a refund directlyfrom Apple.
How do I cancel an app subscription?
How to cancel an App Store or News+ subscription on iPhoneor iPad
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID when the pop up window appears.
- Enter your Apple ID password or fingerprint ID whenprompted.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the Subscription you want to cancel.