Asked by: Alien Morhinwegpets fish and aquariums
Can fancy goldfish live in a tropical tank?
Last Updated: 15th May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also asked, can a goldfish live in a tropical tank?
8 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Mix Goldfish andTropical Fish. Goldfish and tropical fish havedifferent temperature requirements. Yes, a goldfish canstand warmer temperatures temporarily (when they're kept in a pondduring summer months). But they won't feel comfortable kept in warmwater all the time.
Subsequently, question is, what kind of fish can live with fancy goldfish? – 8 GoldfishTank Mates List
- Other Goldfish.
- White Cloud Mountain Minnows.
- Rosy Barbs.
- Rubbernose and Bristlenose Plecos.
- Weather or Dojo Loaches.
- Zebra Danios.
- Apple Snails.
- Ghost and Cherry Shrimp.
Secondly, can you put cold water fish in tropical tank?
The most common cold water fish is the goldfish,followed closely by its larger counterpart, the koi. However, thereare many other interesting fish species that do notrequire a heated tank. Many cold water fish are solarge that they are only suitable for ponds.
What fish can live without a heater?
Keep reading for a list of easy aquarium fish that don'tneed a heater.
- White cloud mountain minnow (Tanichthys albonubes)
- Paradise fish (Macropodus opercularis)
- Hillstream loach (Beaufortia kweichowensis)
- (Dwarf) crayfish (Cambarellus & Procambarus genus)
- Cherry shrimp (Neocaridina heteropoda var.