Asked by: Kwabena Solerhome and garden home appliances
Can folex be used on upholstery?
Last Updated: 19th July, 2021
Click to see full answer.
In this regard, can you use folex on car seats?
Dave, IME yes to Folex on both carpets and upholstery.
Likewise, how do I get formula stains out of upholstery? Upholstery
- Mix one tablespoon of liquid hand dishwashing detergent with two cups of cool water.
- Using a clean white cloth, sponge the stain with the detergent solution.
- Blot until the liquid is absorbed.
- Repeat Steps 2 and 3 until the stain disappears.
- Sponge with cold water and blot dry.
Also Know, what is folex made of?
Mike, the Home Depot Answer Man Folex Is a water based non-ionic surfactant spot remover. It uses water to wash stains away for safe and virtually residue free cleaning, unlike soap, solvents or oil based cleaners that are smelly, toxic or flammable.
Does folex remove water stains?
Folex Carpet Spot Remover Review - Got Out Printer Cartridge Ink Stains From Carpet. The product is designed to remove many types of stains, and is water based and does not leave a sudsy residue, meaning that it doesn't need to be rinsed away.