Asked by: Predestina Haarmannautomotive auto insurance
Can I cancel my lease with Sprint?
Last Updated: 4th June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Moreover, how much does it cost to cancel a Sprint lease?
The early termination fee is prorated, whichmeansthat as more time passes, you will pay less to terminatethefee. The way Sprint figures out the feeisthat it charges $20 per month for each month that's left onyourcontract with a maximum fee of $350 and a minimum of$100per device.
One may also ask, can I return my leased phone to Sprint? Even if you can figure out how to returnaleased phone, they still bill you for it. That's rightforthe phone you've returned. It takes them several monthstoprocess a phone return and in the mean time they want youtopay for the phone you no longer have.
Considering this, how do I cancel my plan with Sprint?
You can only cancel your contract overthephone or in person. To do so, either dial *2 onyourSprint phone or call 1-888-211-4727.
How do I suspend service with Sprint?
Re: Suspend a phone on my plan.
- Visit m.sprint.com from your phone.
- Click Manage your Sprint account tab.
- Click Sign in to manage your account.
- Sign in with your username and password and click Sign in.
- Scroll down and click Phones on account.
- Click Limits and Permissions next to the device you wish toviewusage for.