Asked by: Yongli Follmanntechnology and computing smartphones
Can I change circle of SIM card?
Last Updated: 2nd May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also know, can we PORT SIM from one state to another?
To begin with, you need to generate UPC(UniquePorting Code) by sending SMS to 1900. UPC is analphanumericcode allocated, upon request, by a mobile operator toitssubscriber for the purpose of facilitation of portingofhis/her mobile number to another operator. SMS to be sent:PORT <your Mobile Number> to 1900.
Subsequently, question is, how do I change the circle on my Vodafone SIM? Follow 3 simple steps for MobileNumberPortability:
- Enter the fields enquiring about your name, contact numberandcity on the MNP page.
- Select a Vodafone RED Postpaid plan that suits your needs.
- Click on the 'Switch to Vodafone' button and enter youraddressand pin code for free SIM delivery.
Moreover, how do I change my SIM with the same number?
Yes, the same process applies. If you movefromone network to another then you need to ask your old networkfor aPAC code, and give it to your new network within 30 days. Yournewnetwork will port your mobile number over to yournewSIM.
How can I check my porting status?
You can check MNP status Online, By SMS,contactcustomer care support team and visit the nearest store.
- First step to visit MNP Status Website.
- Make sure you must have UPC code.
- Here you need to enter your mobile number.
- Enter UPC code received from network provider andcaptchacode.
- Continue Reading.