Asked by: Wenhua Dentimusic and audio soundtracks
Can I download from YouTube to iTunes?
Last Updated: 18th February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, you may ask, how can I get a song from YouTube onto my iTunes?
How to Download Songs from YouTube to iTunes
- Go to YouTube and find the clip or the playlist or even thechannel, that you would like to upload into iTunes.
- Launch the application and click “Paste URL” in themain window.
- Select the M4A format in the section “Extractaudio” and click “Extract”.
- Click “Show in Folder” in order to open foldercontaining the files.
Beside above, how do you download a song from YouTube? Steps
- Open the YouTube video. Using your web browser, navigate toYouTube and select a video featuring music you want todownload.
- Click Share. It's beneath the bottom-right corner of thevideo.
- Click COPY.
- Right-click the “Paste link here” box.
- Click Paste.
- Select an audio format.
- Click START.
- Click DOWNLOAD.
Also question is, how do you convert YouTube videos to iTunes on a Mac?
Part 2. Convert YouTube Videos on Mac toiTunes
- Import YouTube videos to the iTunes converter. In the "Convert"tab, click the "+" icon to select your local videos from your Macor PC computer.
- Select iTunes supported output format. Select an output formatfrom the pop-up format window.
- Start converting YouTube to iTunes.
How do I download a YouTube clip to my Mac?
How to save YouTube video on Mac with Elmedia PlayerPRO:
- Download Elmedia and install it on your Mac.
- Switch the player to the browser mode from the Main menu ->Window.
- Paste the link to a YouTube video, channel, playlist and clickEnter.
- Select the file to download from the list under the video andclick Download.