Asked by: Tiago Lanbidetechnology and computing tablets and e readers
Can I exchange my Kindle for a new one?
Last Updated: 25th February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Subsequently, one may also ask, how do I update my old Kindle?
Do a manual update
- Go to this Amazon help page, find your device and click thelinkin the neighboring column to download the update.
- Plug your Kindle into your computer.
- Eject your Kindle and disconnect the USB cord.
- On your Kindle, go to Menu > Update your Kindle.
Furthermore, can you trade in a broken Kindle? But what do you do with a Kindle thatistotally broken and nonfunctional? Another option todisposeof a broken Kindle is to send it in for recycling.Orif your Kindle still works and you justdon'tuse it anymore you can use Amazon's trade-inprogramto get money back in the form of an Amazon GiftCard.
One may also ask, how do I exchange my kindle fire?
To return a Fire tablet or Kindle e-reader:
- From the Online Returns Center, click Return a gift.
- Enter the Order number, which is located on thepackingslip.
- Enter your full name and email address.
- Click Continue to proceed with the return process.
Do old Kindles still work?
Fortunately for Kindle owners, theycanstill use their device in spite of Amazon. So long asadevice is registered, it can still read ebooks bought intheKindle store. Owners of older Kindles can usetheirPC to download ebooks from the Amazon website, and thentransferthose ebooks to the older Kindle.