Asked by: Diakaridia Boltetechnology and computing smartphones
Can I get YouTube TV on my LG Smart TV?
Last Updated: 15th February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also know, can I get YouTube TV on my smart TV?
YouTube TV Is Finally Available on MoreSmartTVs. You can stream YouTube TV on manysmartTVs including Samsung and LG Smart TVs alongwithdevices like Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, andAndroidTV. Starting at $40 a month, you get access toagrowing number of channels along with DVR andon-demandcontent.
Also Know, how do you get YouTube on your TV? Find the TV code on your TV
- Open the YouTube app on your TV device.
- Go to Settings .
- Scroll down to Link with TV code. A blue TV code will appearonyour TV.
- Now grab your phone, tablet or computer.
Considering this, can I add apps to my LG Smart TV?
Using the LG App Store Just as with many other smart TVs,LGincludes a package of pre-installed streaming appswhich areshown on the home screen. You can add moreapps toyour selection via the following steps: Press theHome button onthe Remote control?. Select an Apps Categoryor search foran app.
What TVs are compatible with YouTube TV?
Watch YouTube TV on your TV
- Android TV.
- All Vizio SmartCast TVs.
- Samsung & LG smart TVs (2016 models and newer)
- HiSense TVs (models: MTK5658, MTK5659, MSD6586)
- Apple TV (4th generation) and Apple TV 4K.
- Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X.