Asked by: Bo Guerrierpersonal finance credit cards
Can I transfer funds from PayMaya to PayPal?
Last Updated: 28th March, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also asked, can you transfer money from a prepaid card to PayPal?
How to transfer VISA/Mastercard balance toPayPal. For those users who have a PayPal account,prepaid Visa/Mastercard gift cards can be added toyour PayPal account: Log in to your PayPal account.Click on the "Add a Card" button on the "Debit and CreditCards" screen to link your Visa card to your PayPalaccount.
Additionally, how do I withdraw money from PayMaya? To withdraw your funds from any BancNet ATM here and abroadthrough your PayMaya physical card, just follow thesesteps:
- Use your ATM PIN to transact.
- Once card is inserted, select savings and indicate the amountto be withdrawn.
- The standard ATM withdrawal fee of ₱15.00 applies.
Additionally, how do I use PayMaya with PayPal?
It's simple to get started
- Step 1: Download the free PayMaya app.
- Step 2: Add a minimum amount of PHP100 into your PayMayaaccount.
- Step 3: Link both your Philippine-registered PayPal and PayMayaaccounts together.
- Step 4: Start transferring your PayPal balance into yourPayMaya account.
How do I cash out my PayPal account?
Log into your PayPal account, and go towallet. Click the withdraw money option. Choose the accountyou want to send money to, if you have more than one linked bankaccount. Confirm the amount to withdraw, and clickcontinue.