Asked by: Jessia Osmantechnology and computing antivirus software
Can I uninstall McAfee from Norton?
Last Updated: 5th April, 2020
Click to see full answer.
People also ask, do I need to uninstall Norton before installing McAfee?
Before you begin with McAfeeinstallation,you must first uninstall Norton from yourcomputer. Thiswill ensure no software conflict and resultantproblems in your PC.Click on the Start button and navigate toControl Panel. Doubleclick to open Add or RemovePrograms.
Furthermore, how do I remove all traces of McAfee? Uninstall McAfee in Windows 7 Using Settings
- Click Start.
- Click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Click on the McAfee product you want to remove.
- Click the Add/Remove or Change/Remove button.
- Click Remove.
- Confirm that you want to proceed if Windows requestsyourpermission to continue.
Considering this, how do I completely remove Norton from my computer?
- On the Start screen, right-click your Norton product, andthenclick Uninstall.
- In the list of currently installed programs, click yourNortonproduct, and then click Uninstall/Change.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. Your Norton product isnotfully uninstalled until you restart your computer.
Can I have both McAfee and Norton?
Although you shouldn't use more than oneanti-virusprogram at the same time, you might consider using afirewall inaddition to your anti-virus program if it doesn'tprovide fullprotection. Thus, you might use Windows Firewall withNortonor McAfee anti-virus but notboth.