Asked by: Touria Requesenstravel camping
Can you camp anywhere in Kauai?
Last Updated: 7th January, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, it is asked, where can I get a camping permit in Kauai?
Camping Permits are issued for the following County beach parks:
- Haena Beach Park (CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO STORM DAMAGE)
- Hanalei Blackpot Park (CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO STORM DAMAGE)
- Anini Beach Park (closed every Tuesday from 10 am to 12 noon on Wednesday for maintenance)
Beside above, can you camp anywhere in Hawaii? Beach Camping In Hawaii It is legal to camp on the beach in Hawaii, as long as you follow the rules, of course. While there are no laws against sleeping on public beaches in Hawaii, you will need to obtain a permit to set up camp at any of Hawaii's beaches.
Thereof, how do you camp on Kauai?
State Camping Areas
- Polihale State Park.
- Kokee State Park.
- Na Pali Coast State Wilderness Park.
- Anini Beach Park.
- Haena Beach Park.
- Hanalei Beach Park (Black Pot)
- Lydgate Campground.
- Salt Pond Beach Park.
Is there free camping in Hawaii?
Once you've got your camping permits, you're free to plan the rest of your vacation. Every Hawaiian Island has plenty to offer the vacationer, including many cheap and free activities. So when you camp your way through Hawaii, you'll end up saving even more money on your vacation.