Asked by: Marcelino Setienmedical health ear nose and throat conditions
Can you clean hearing aids with alcohol?
Then, what is the best way to clean hearing aids?
To clean a BTE hearing aid and earmold, followthesesteps:
- Examine the device for debris and remove it with a soft brushora dry cloth.
- Remove the earmold from the hook to clean it.
- Use a bulb blower to force water out of the tubing andthenallow it to dry completely overnight.
Also to know, how do you clean earmolds for hearing aids?
Weekly or As Needed Care
- Wash the earmold when needed.
- Remove the earmold and tubing from the hearing aid.
- Use warm water and mild soap to wash the earmold.
- Carefully dry it and use an earmold air blower toremovemoisture from the tubing.
We recommend replacing the dome at least onceamonth or as directed by your hearing care professional.GripTip should be replaced at least once amonth.