Also know, how do you drill through a solid surface countertop?
How to Drill a Hole in Solid Surface Counter Tops
- Place a piece of masking tape over the surface of the countertop where you want to drill the hole.
- Measure the location where you want to drill the hole.
- Drip the drill bit located in the center of the hole-saw and the tip of the hole-saw into a container of cutting oil.
- Determine the location on your Swanstone countertop where you wish to drill the hole.
- Mark the center of the premarked hole with a pencil, or choose the center point of the hole you wish to create in the countertop and mark that point with your pencil instead.
- Attach a 1/4-inch drill bit to an electric drill.
Regarding this, what kind of glue do you use on Corian?
To use a circular saw, you need a blade that can handle thick plastic.
- Unplug the circular saw you're going to use, remove the blade with a wrench and replace it with a 60-tooth triple chip grind blade.
- Turn the Corian slab over and lay it on a flat surface.
- Don safety goggles.