Asked by: Abdessamed Joriohobbies and interests candle and soap making
Can you put cinnamon sticks in candles?
Besides, can you scent candles with spices?
If you are using spices ordriedherbs, simply add 1/2 teaspoon to the jar and mix themwiththe oil. Repeat the process until the oil begins tosmellpotent. Cover your jar and place it in thecupboard foranother week. Pour a dash of your newlyscented oilinto melted wax when you nextmakecandles.
Beside this, can you put dried herbs in candles?
Adding dried herbs to the hot waxduringcandle-making gives fragrance and texture tothecandles. Herbs suited forcandle-makinginclude rosemary, lavender, thyme, mint,hyssop, bergamot, savoryand germander. You can add a greatdeal of herbs toyour wax, depending on personalpreference.
6 Uses for Cinnamon Sticks (That Don'tInvolveDessert)
- Use as a stirring stick for your coffee, tea, cider,andcocktails.
- Break up a cinnamon stick to infuse a pot of coffee ortea.
- Simmer a cinnamon stick with your oatmeal.
- Flavor your broth with a few cinnamon sticks.
- Add a bit of spice to curry fried rice.
- Flavor meats in a slow cooker, tagine, or roast.