Asked by: Gotzon Gehrlichtechnology and computing email
Can you recover deleted drafts in Gmail?
Last Updated: 19th April, 2021
Click to see full answer.
Moreover, can you recover discarded drafts in Gmail?
2 Answers. As soon as you've (accidentally)hitthe discard button you have the option to undo discardinthe alert that appears at the top of the page. Click that! Or hitz(undo last action) if you have keyboardshortcutsenabled.
Likewise, can I get back a deleted draft email? Ifyou are composing an email and thenaccidentallydeleted the entire email, you canjust simplyright click and then select Undo or press (Ctrl + z).Youcan also check your Deleted folder iftheemail that you wish to retrieve isstillthere.
Likewise, people ask, how do I find discarded drafts in Gmail?
If you want to find a draft of a message you were inthemiddle of writing:
- Click Drafts along the left side of any Gmail page.
- Or go to the Labels tab in your Settings, then click theshowlink next to the Drafts label.
How do I recover a deleted Gmail?
- On your computer, go to Gmail.
- On the left side of the page, scroll down, then clickMoreTrash.
- Check the box next to any messages you want to move.
- Click Move to .
- Choose where you want to move the message to.