Asked by: Seraj Broceñoevents and attractions parks and nature
Can you swim with dolphins in Gulf Shores Alabama?
Last Updated: 9th January, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also question is, where can you swim with dolphins in Gulf Shores Alabama?
- Dolphins Down Under. 10.1 mi.
- Surf's Up Dolphin Cruises. 10.1 mi.
- Barefoot Family Dolphin Excursions and Boating. 11.6 mi.
- The Sunny Lady Dolphin Cruise. 5.2 mi.
- Orange Beach Private Family Dolphin Tours & Boating Safaris. 11.6 mi.
- Alabama Extreme Watersports. 11.6 mi.
- Jolly Sailing and Dolphin Cruises.
- Orange Beach Boat Rentals.
how much is it to swim with dolphins at Gulf World? Due to limited space, only 1 paid observer per swimmer over 18 is allowed. Observers are required to pay regular admission fee plus a $5 observer fee. Swimmers under 18 may have one complimentary observer, with the option to pay $5 for 1 extra observer. Observers are required to pay regular admission fees.
Also to know is, are there dolphins in Gulf Shores Alabama?
Dolphins are actually small whales and the most common type of dolphin found along the Alabama Gulf Coast is the bottlenose dolphin. They can be seen just off shore in the Gulf of Mexico, Mobile Bay and in the back bays that surround Gulf Shores and Orange Beach.
Where can you swim with dolphins in Pensacola?
- Dolphin Express. 0.3 mi. 13 reviews. Boat Charters.
- Jolly Sailing and Dolphin Cruises. 0.3 mi. 38 reviews. Tours, Boating, Boat Charters.
- Pensacola Beach Gulf Pier. 0.1 mi. 22 reviews. Fishing.
- Pensacola Beach. 0.2 mi. 133 reviews. Beaches.
- Surf's Up Dolphin Cruises. 24.5 mi. 22 reviews. Tours.