Asked by: Boucif Katzermusic and audio tv and film podcasts
Can you sync multiple iPhones to iTunes?
Last Updated: 2nd April, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Consequently, can I sync more than one iPhone to my iTunes?
iTunes allows you to syncyouriPhone data, such as contacts and music, withthedata on your computer. For managing multipleiPhones onone computer, Apple recommends creatingseparate useraccounts on the machine as the easiest,safest andmost straightforward method.
Beside above, how do I sync two iPhones together? How to Sync Multiple iPhones
- Connect each iPhone to your computer using a USBconnectorcable. Launch iTunes.
- Select the iPhone you want to sync from theDevicessection.
- Navigate through each of the available tabs and changeyourpersonal sync settings for the iPhone.
- Click on the "Summary" tab and then click "Sync."
Accordingly, how do I add another iPhone to my iTunes?
- Connect your iOS device to your computer with a USB cable,thenopen iTunes and select your device.
- Click Summary on the left side of the iTunes window.
- Select "Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi."
- Click Apply.
Can you backup multiple devices on iTunes?
Answer: A: Answer: A: You can sync andbackupmultiple devices via iTunes. All backupsareidentified with regard to the names given tothedevices.