Hereof, how do you dispose of a dead cat?
How to Dispose of a Dead Animal
- Burial: You can bury the dead body on your property.
- Incineration: If you have access to an incinerator, youcancremate the body.
- Bring It To Animal Services: Call your local animalservices(click my map for the phone number in your county) and askif theycan accept a dead animal body for proper disposal.
- Do not touch the animal.
- Use a long-handled shovel to pick up the dead animal andplaceit into a plastic bag.
- Put on gloves before handling the plastic bag.
- Tie a knot in the top of the bag.
- Place the bag with the animal into a second bag.
Besides, how do you dispose of a dead hamster?
Double bag your hamster in two sturdy bags --forexample, zipped top plastic bags. Bury the hamster inanout-of-the-way plot, at least three feet deep, to ensure thatitwon't be unearthed by other animals. Alternatively,disposeof the hamster in the garbage. Be sure yourlocal zoninglaws allow this type of burial.
While it's important to many to give their pet afinalresting place, burying an animal is not legaleverywhere.You can call someone at your local courthouse orDepartmentof Natural Resources to see whether it's legal tobury a petin your backyard. Usually, you cannotbury acat in public place like a park.