Asked by: Josue Kuikstratechnology and computing laptops
Can you turn off the touchscreen on a Dell laptop?
Last Updated: 15th March, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Thereof, how do I turn off the touchscreen on my Dell laptop Windows 10?
Use the following steps to disable touch input in Windows10:
- Right-click on the Start Menu .
- Select Device Manager.
- Expand the section for Human Interface Devices.
- Right-click HID-compliant touch screen and choose Disable.
Likewise, is there a way to turn off touch screen on Chromebook? Launch your web browser andtype chrome://flags. Type Debugging keyboard shortcuts in thesearch box. Press the Search + Shift + P keys at the same time totoggle your touchscreen functionality on oroff.
Besides, how do I turn off the touchscreen on my laptop?
Here's how you can disable a touchscreen in Windows10:
- Select the search box on your taskbar.
- Type Device Manager.
- Select Device Manager in the list of search results.
- Select the arrow next to Human Interface Devices.
- Select HID-compliant touch screen.
- Select Action at the top of the window.
How do I permanently disable my touch screen?
Select Device Manager from the list. Click the littlearrow next to Human Interface Devices to expand the list. Click thetouch screen driver, Right-click, and select Disablefrom the list.