Asked by: Yonai Buschlvideo gaming console games
Can you use a ps3 controller on Android?
Last Updated: 21st April, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Subsequently, one may also ask, how do I connect my ps3 controller to my sixaxis Android?
Part 3 Connecting Your Controller
- Buy and download the Sixaxis Controller app.
- Open Sixaxis Controller.
- Plug your adapter cable into your Android.
- Plug your PS3 controller into the adapter cable.
- Tap Start.
- Wait for Sixaxis Controller to recognize your controller.
- Tap Pair Controller.
Subsequently, question is, what controllers work with Android phones? Get your game on with the best controllers for Androidsmartphones
- GameSir G4s.
- Rotor Riot USB-C Controller.
- 8Bitdo SF30 Pro Controller.
- iPega PG-9083S.
- SteelSeries Stratus.
- PowerLead Wireless Controller.
- Matricom G-Pad XYBA.
- Razer Serval.
Likewise, are PlayStation 3 controllers Bluetooth?
While PS3 controllers do have Bluetoothfunctionality, they don't seamlessly connect to other hardware likenewer controllers. Both the original Sixaxis and DualShock3 versions of the PS3 controller are specificallymeant to connect to either the PS3 or the PSPGo.
How do you pair a ps3 controller?
- Insert the USB Controller Adaptor into any available USB porton the PS3™ console.
- Press the “Connect” button on the USB ControllerAdaptor.
- Press the “Home” button on the Pro Elite WirelessController.