Asked by: Jurdana Heigltechnology and computing smartphones
Can you WhatsApp on a PC?
Last Updated: 12th June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
In this manner, is it possible to use WhatsApp on PC without phone?
YES, you can use WhatsApp on your Laptop(Windows/Mac OS) wihtout using Phone. As Whatsapp hasadded a certain feature like “Whatsapp Web”,using which we can run WhatsApp In PCWindows10 or Mac platform. Also WhatsApp giving its DesktopStandalone Software Application so that you can use it likea Software tool.
Subsequently, question is, how can I use WhatsApp in my laptop? How to Install and Use Whatsapp in PC and Laptop
- Download Thin BlueStacks App Player. To use Whatsapp in PC orLaptop, you need to Install an Android Emulator called asBlueStacks App Player.
- Install Thin BlueStacks App Player.
- Download Whatsapp on PC.
- Installing Whatsapp on PC.
- Configuring Whatsapp in PC.
In respect to this, how can I install WhatsApp in my PC?
To install on Windows 8.1+
- On your computer's browser, navigate to the download page todownload the .exe file.
- Once the download is complete, open the WhatsApp.exe to installWhatsApp on your computer.
- When the install is complete, launch WhatsApp on your computerand scan the QR code to log in.
Can you log into WhatsApp without your phone?
WhatsApp account is based on the phonenumber and you need a phone number (i.e SIM card)to install and use WhatsApp on Android/iOSphone. It is not easy to get WhatsApp activation codeif your phone doesn't have a valid SIM card. And,WhatsApp cannot be launched without enteringthe code.