Asked by: Rehman Brinkhoffsmusic and audio sports play by play
Can't link Spotify Google home?
Last Updated: 9th January, 2020
- Tap the menu in the top-left corner of the Google Homeapp.
- Tap Account preferences, then Linked media accounts.
- Remove Spotify.
- Restart the Google Home app and go back to Linked mediaaccounts.
- Select Spotify and tap Link Account, then Log into Spotify.
- Tap OKAY to confirm.
Click to see full answer.
Also, why is Spotify not working on my Google home?
Google Home doesn't know how to play Pandora orSpotify music unless you link those accounts to thedevice. If the music service is already linked to youraccount, unlink it and then link it up again. Clear thecache on your music app. It's possible that the app itselfis to blame for Google Home not playing music.
One may also ask, can Google Assistant use Spotify? This means you can use your voice to controlSpotify on any Google Assistant-supported device. Ifyou link your Spotify and make it the default player onGoogle Assistant, you won't have to say “onSpotify” at the end of commands.
Regarding this, how do I relink Spotify to my Google home?
How to connect Spotify to Google Home
- Download the Google Home app and open it.
- Tap the menu in the top-left corner.
- Tap Account preferences.
- Tap Linked media accounts.
- Select Spotify.
- Tap Link Account.
- Log in to Spotify.
- Tap OK to confirm.
Is Spotify still giving Google home mini?
The world's most popular music service is available fora limited time with a small-yet-mighty smart speaker. For alimited time, Spotify Premium includes a Google HomeMini. New and existing account holders paying $9.99 CAD/monthare eligible to redeem a Google Home Mini from theGoogle Store.