- Unplug the HomePod, then plug it in again.
- Press and hold the top of the HomePod, keepingyourfingers there while the white light turns red.
- Keep going!
- Eventually you'll hear three beeps. Your HomePod isnowreset.
Click to see full answer.
People also ask, can't set up HomePod?
You can't set up HomePod with the Home app onMac.If you don't see the setup screen, you can manuallyset upHomePod. Just open the Home app, tap , tap AddAccessory, tapDon't Have a Code or Can't Scan at thebottom, then tapHomePod and follow the onscreeninstructions. Learn what todo if you can't set upHomePod.
Subsequently, question is, can I connect more than one device to HomePod? You should be able to connectmultipledevices to it that are connected to thesameApple ID. You can also set it up to allowAirPlayconnections from everybody, anyone connectedto yourwireless network, or sharing control of yourHomeaccessories, or by use of a password.
Beside this, how do I connect my HomePod?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Make sure that both HomePod speakers are in the same room intheHome app.
- Open the Home app, press and hold HomePod, thentapSettings.
- Tap Create Stereo Pair.
- Choose a second HomePod to use as a stereo pair.
- Tap a HomePod on the right or left side to identify it.
How do I reconnect my HomePod?
To do this, unplug your HomePod, plug it backin,and press and hold the top touch panel. Wait until you hearthreebeeps. In either way, your HomePod will be ready to setupwith a new device and Apple ID. Simply hold your iPhoneoriPad near the HomePod to pop up the automatic prompt togetstarted.