Asked by: Angeles Iparraaizeevents and attractions wedding
Do brides walk down the aisle to Canon in D?
In respect to this, what songs do brides walk down the aisle to?
The 135 Best Songs to Walk Down the Aisle To
- At Last – Etta James.
- Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World – Israel Kamakawiwo'ole.
- Songbird – Fleetwood Mac.
- Here Comes The Sun – The Beatles.
- Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran.
- Lucky – Jason Mraz ft.
- A Thousand Years – Christina Perri.
In this manner, why is Canon in D used at weddings?
Pachelbel's Canon in D It's popular because it's gracefully simple, instrumental, and memorable. As a canon, it builds gradually, helping to raise anticipation for the bride's entrance. Many couples have heard Pachelbel's Canon play at another ceremony and remembered it.
People have done it both ways. A lot of people use Canon in D for the bridesmaids and then switch to the Bridal Chorus for the bride's entrance (that's the “Here Comes the Bride” song).