Asked by: Calandra Heusservideo gaming mmos
Do you need an email for Roblox?
Last Updated: 26th May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Then, how do I contact Roblox directly?
Customer Number 888-858-2569 - by the Numbers
- Phone number to dial. 888-858-2569.
- Call-back available. NO.
- Call picked up by a real person. YES.
- Department you're calling. Customer Service.
- Call center hours. 24 hours, 7 days.
- Best time to dial. 8:15am.
- Navigate phone maze to a human.
- Average wait.
what is Roblox's real name? Roblox was created by David Baszucki andErikCassel in 2004. Its beta version, DynaBlocks, was launched in2004.It was renamed to Roblox in 2005 due to thenamebeing hard to remember, During this time, it was alsocalledRoblox v.10 according toDomainToolsScreenshots.
Also asked, how do you verify your parent email on Roblox?
How to verify
- Log into your account. (If you can't log in, try these stepsforrecovering your password.)
- Go to account Settings.
- Select the Account Info tab.
- Select the Verify Email button.
- An email will be sent to your email address.
- Find that email in your inbox, and follow the instructionsinthe email.
Is Roblox offline?
No Single Player Option, OrOfflinePlay Unlike Minecraft, that has different modes of play,youcannot play single player, or offline. If your childcreatestheir own Roblox game, it will go Public when itislaunched.