Asked by: Uldarico Kurzawskpets cats
Does Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner contain wax?
Last Updated: 18th May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, you may ask, what are the ingredients in Bona Hardwood Floor cleaner?
- DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL METHYL ETHER. Moderate Concern: nervous system effects; Some Concern: respiratory effects, developmental/endocrine/reproductive effects.
- DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL BUTYL ETHER.
- ALCOHOL ETHOXYLATES (C9-11, 4-8EO)
- SILICA, AMORPHOUS.
- DECYL GLUCOSIDE.
- HEXYL D-GLUCOSIDE.
- HYDROGEN PEROXIDE.
Subsequently, question is, is Bona safe for wood floors? Best Overall: Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner Spray, 32 oz. This water-based cleaner is simple and effective. You simply spray it on and mop up the dust, dirt and grime. No need to rinse. It's Greenguard Gold certified too, meaning it's safe to be used in homes with kids and pets.
Additionally, how do you use Bona cleaner on hardwood floors?
- When your floor looks dirty, spray it with Bona Wood Floor Cleaner to dissolve the dirt.
- Wipe the floor clean using a Bona Cleaning Pad on your Bona Mop.
- Rinse the pad in water as it becomes soiled and wring it thoroughly before continuing to clean. Excessively soiled pads may be laundered.
How often should you clean hardwood floors with Bona?
Depending on the amount of traffic in your home, we recommend polishing the floors every 2-3 months with our Bona Hardwood Floor Polish and sanding and refinishing approximately every 3-5 years.