Keeping this in view, is Hot Shot bed bug killer good?
As you can see in the pictures, Hot Shot Bedbug & Flea spray kills on contact and leaves no oily residue or film. This product is a pre-mixed insecticide sold in 32-ounce bottles and in one-gallon containers. This spray may be a good choice for someone who doesn't want to mix their own spray.
Then, what is the temperature to kill bed bugs?
Heat penetrates into small crevices that cannot be inspected. Lethal temperatures for bed bugs range from 117 degrees Fahrenheit to 122 F. The walls of hot boxes reach a higher temperature than the suggested lethal range in order to permeate belongings placed within, killing all bed bugs in all their stages.
Our Top Picks
- Best Overall: Ortho Home Defense Bed Bug Killer at Home Depot.
- Best Spray Bottle: Harris Bed Bug Killer at Amazon.
- Best Powder: CimeXa Insecticide Dust at Amazon.
- Best Natural: Eco Defense Bed Bug Killer at Amazon.
- Best for Travel: Rest Easy Bed Bug Spray at Amazon.