Asked by: Souhila Erreaautomotive auto parts
Does iPhone Do Not Disturb while driving?
Last Updated: 26th January, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Beside this, how do you use do not disturb while driving on iPhone?
Enabling Do Not Disturb While Driving
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Do Not Disturb.
- Scroll down to "Do Not Disturb While Driving."
- Tap on "Activate" to choose how you want Do Not DisturbWhileDriving to be turned on. If you don't want to use Do NotDisturbWhile Driving, set it to manual.
One may also ask, what is Do Not Disturb while driving? An extension of the existing Do NotDisturbfeature that blocks incoming notifications duringset times,such as while you're asleep, Do Not DisturbWhile Drivingcan be set to come on automatically, whenconnected to acar's Bluetooth, or manually.
Similarly one may ask, does iPhone Do Not Disturb drive?
How to customize Do Not Disturb While Driving settingsoniPhone for convenience and safety
- Open Settings and tap on Do Not Disturb.
- Swipe down if you don't see DO NOT DISTURB WHILE DRIVING.
- Tap on Activate.
- Choose the option that you'd like (keep reading forsomerecommendations)
What happens to texts when Do Not Disturb is on?
TheDoNot Disturb mode on your iPhone is a way to stop allincomingnotifications, phone calls, and alerts from, well,disturbing you.There won't be any sound or vibration, your lockscreen will staydark, and incoming calls are sent directly toyourvoicemail.