Asked by: Axier Kaempfelhome and garden home appliances
Does the ChiliPad really work?
Last Updated: 22nd May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Beside this, how long does it take ChiliPad to cool?
Set the temperature on the unit itself or use the remote control from the comfort of your bed. It's important to note that the pad can take 20 to 50 minutes to reach the desired temperature, depending on hot warm or cool you want it.
what is a ChiliPad device? The ChiliPad is an innovative, climate-control mattress pad with microtubes that connect to a central hub called the “Cube”. Settings range from 55° to 110° Fahrenheit (13° to 43° Celsius). Simply add hot or cold water to the pad.
Also question is, is the ChiliPad loud?
The device is very loud. When it's hot in the room and you try to cool down your mattress, it uses so much electricity that it'll heat your entire room even more while trying to cool your mattress.
How do you deep clean a ChiliPad?
- Empty your cube/control unit.
- Fill it with clean, distilled water.
- Pour in the chiliPAD cleaning solution.
- Connect your cube/control unit to pad and run it on "HI" for 1 hour.
- Drain the water mixture from the cube/control unit.
- Refill with distilled water + run like normal.