Asked by: Yeny Weferstechnology and computing wearable technology
Does the Fitbit versa have an altimeter?
Last Updated: 14th April, 2021
Click to see full answer.
Regarding this, how do I play music through my Fitbit versa?
To listen to music and podcasts:
- After you download at least 1 playlist, connect a Bluetoothaudio device, such as Fitbit Flyer headphones or a Bluetoothspeaker, to your watch.
- Open the Music app on your watch and tap a playlist.
- Tap a track and then tap the play button.
Secondly, what phones are compatible with Fitbit versa?
- Apple devices. iPhone XS Max. iPhone 6S. iPad Air. iPhone XS.iPhone 6 Plus. iPad Air 2. iPhone XR. iPhone 6.
- Android devices. Coolpad. 1S. Google. Nexus 5x. Pixel. Pixel 3.Nexus 6. Pixel XL.
- Windows 10 devices. Microsoft. Lumia 1520. Lumia 1320. LumiaIcon. Lumia 1020. Lumia 950 XL. Lumia 950.
Beside above, what can fitbit versa do?
With the Versa, Fitbit is using themillions of steps, nights of sleep, and countless other metrics ithas collected over the years and putting it to use. TheVersa sticks to Fitbit's staple tracking of steps,distance, calories burned, sleep, heart rate, floors climbed,active minutes, and stationary time.
Does fitbit versa track elevation?
The Versa also can't trackelevation gain and loss or generate exact course maps without aphone nearby. In my opinion, the biggest draw of a smartwatch isthat it essentially eliminates the need to run with a phone byallowing you to track workouts and listen to music from asingle device.