Asked by: Cleo Constenciobusiness and finance aviation industry
Does United fly to PHL?
Last Updated: 19th May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also know, does United fly into PHL?
United Airlines uses Terminal D at Philadelphia Airport. Some flights labeled as United Airlines are codeshare flights operated by other Airlines. As a result, the following terminals are used for codeshare flights labeled as United Airlines: Terminal A.
Also, what airlines fly into PHL? Some of the airlines that service PHL include Air Canada, Alaska Airlines, Delta Air Lines, British Airways, Frontier Airlines, Lufthansa, Southwest Airlines, Spirit Airlines, United Airlines and Virgin America.
In respect to this, which airports fly to Philadelphia from UK?
- London to Philadelphia – 8 hours 10 minutes.
- Manchester to Philadelphia – 8 hours 5 minutes.
- Birmingham to Philadelphia – 12 hours.
- Glasgow to Philadelphia – 7 hours 40 minutes.
- Newcastle to Philadelphia – 10 hours 25 minutes.
- Edinburgh to Philadelphia – 10 hours 30 minutes.
Does Virgin fly Philadelphia?
Virgin Atlantic does not have a defined terminal at Philadelphia Airport. Some flights labeled as Virgin Atlantic are codeshare flights operated by other Airlines.