- Go to class. Even if you've missed several class periods beforethis, the first thing you can do to turn yourself around is toattend class.
- Take notes.
- Make friends.
- Go to office hours.
- Do your homework.
Similarly, how can I catch up on studies?
To catch up on your studies you might needto rethink completing everything on that long to do list. A simpleway to prioritise what's important is to use the 4Ds system. Takeyour to do list, or make one with everything you think you need todo. Make sure every area of your life is included not juststudying.
Simply so, how can I catch up on work fast?
Here are five strategies to help you conquer that mountainof work quickly and reclaim your unused vacation days.
- Plan ahead for your return to work.
- Schedule time to catch up on work.
- Delegate job duties to coworkers and employees.
- Check in with co-workers.
- Focus on priorities.
Tips on How to Make-up Homework after MissingSchool
- Determine what's got to be done. This is easier today thanever.
- Set a schedule. Plan with your children a reasonable timelinefor them to make up the work they've missed.
- Break up the work into manageable chunks.
- Get help from a study buddy.
- Show what you do when you're behind.
- Stay positive.