Asked by: Knut Goninaautomotive driverless cars
How can I change my uber account information?
Last Updated: 14th June, 2020
- To update your name, email, phone number, or passwordfor your Uber rider account:
- Open the app menu and tap "Settings"
- Tap the detail you want to change and enterthe updated information.
- CONFIRMING ACCOUNT CHANGES.
- We use verification codes to help ensure you're the onemaking changes to your account.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, how do I change my phone number on my uber account?
To change your phone number on Uber, firstenter the side menu on the left side of theapp. Then select Settings. Tap your name, this willbring you to EDIT ACCOUNT. Here you will be able to makechanges to your personal information, including yourphone number.
Likewise, how do I change my name on the Uber app? Here's how to change your Uber name:
- Log onto the Uber driver app and select “Account”from the lower right hand side of the screen.
- Select “Help” from the top of the accountmenu.
- Select “Account” again.
- Now choose “Account Settings,” second from thetop.
Likewise, people ask, can I log into my uber account from a different phone?
Yes, you can have the same Uber accountlogged in on two phones.
How can I reset my uber account?
Method 1 Using the Uber App
- Open the Uber app. It's a black app with a white circle arounda black square and a line.
- Tap ☰. It's in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Sign Out.
- Enter your phone number.
- Tap →.
- Tap I forgot my password.
- Enter your email address.