Asked by: Halina Hinostrozapersonal finance options
How can I complain against PF?
Last Updated: 2nd March, 2020
- One can lodge the complaint if one is EPFmemberpensioner or employer.
- One can raise the complaints against one'semployer(company) or concerned EPFO.
- There is a timeline of 30 days for resolving the issue.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, it is asked, how can I contact EPF customer care?
1800 118 005
Also, how can I check my EPF complaint status? Select your status as PF Member, EPSPensioner,Employer or other.
You will be able to check EPF Grievance status from thesamewebsite.
- Click on “VIEW STATUS” link from thenavigationmenu.
- You will be taken to the page where you need toenterRegistration number along with password used forloggingcomplaint.
Accordingly, what is PF grievance?
Grievance or complaint with respect toemployee'sprovident fund such as provident fundcontribution,withdrawal or transfer can be initiated with the helpof thissystem. The Employees Provident Fund Organisation(EPFO) hasan online grievance managementsystem(EPFiGMS).
How will the PF amount be credited?
When an employee applies for EPF claim onlinethenit takes 5-30 days to get the PF amount into thebankaccount. When an employee applies for the claim in offlinemodethen it takes 20-30 days. But the amount iscredited2-3 days after the NEFT date mentioned in the Statuson EPFsite.