Asked by: Haimei Urrutiastyle and fashion shaving
How can I complain to Axis Bank?
Last Updated: 4th January, 2020
- 1860-500-5555. One can contact the following number to reportlost Axis Bank debit card:
- 022-6798-7700. Axis Bank provides customer serviceregarding agricultural and rural enquiries as well.
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, people ask, how do I file a complaint against a bank?
Here are the 5 steps to file yourcomplaint at the Bank and Banking Ombudsman.Fill in your complaint in the complaint register inthe bank branch. If not available at the customer servicedesk, ask for it or fill it up online on the bank'swebsite.
Subsequently, question is, what is Axis Bank customer care number? 1 (855) 205-5577
Likewise, how can I get customer care executive of Axis Bank?
Here's how individual customers can avail our Phone Bankingservices:
- Customers can access Phone Banking services from outside Indiaby dialing +91-22-67987700.
- For blocking of debit/prepaid cards, you can also call our24-hour Emergency Helpline Number, +91 22 67987700.
How can I email Axis Bank customer care?
Reach us if you have a concern !
- Customer Support:
- Call Centre toll free numbers:
- 1-860-419-5555/ 1-860-500-5555.