Similarly, you may ask, how can we check pregnancy at home?
How pregnancy tests work
- collect your urine in a cup and dip a testing stick into theliquid.
- collect your urine in a cup and use an eyedropper to move asmall amount of fluid into a special container.
- place the testing stick into the area of your expected urinestream so that it will catch your urine midstream.
People also ask, how can we confirm pregnancy?
Follow these simple steps to use home pregnancytest:
- Take the test 5-10 days after you miss your period. Collect themorning urine mid-stream in a clean container.
- Add the urine sample to the marked pit or absorbent tip using adropper.
- Leave the pregnancy test undisturbed and check the result afterthe stated time.
It reads: "The toothpaste pregnancy test involvesplacing a moderate amount of toothpaste on a plate or in acup and then adding a few drops of the woman's urine to it. "If thewoman is pregnant, the paste should change colours and evenfroth. If she is not pregnant, the toothpaste'sappearance will not change at all.