Asked by: Hiromi Vaisbergmusic and audio tv and film podcasts
How can I deactivate my Instagram account in 2019 temporarily?
Last Updated: 25th April, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also asked, how do I deactivate my account on Instagram?
Delete Your Account
- Log into instagram.com from a mobile browser or computer.
- Tap or click in the top right and then select EditProfile.
- Scroll down, then tap or click Temporarily disable my accountin the bottom right.
- Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are youdisabling your account?
how do you know if someone has deactivated their Instagram? If the person has a private profile, youwon't be able to see the person when you search for them,whether they have blocked or deactivated theiraccount. 3- If the person with the public profilehas deactivated their account, you will not find themwhen searching them on the Instagrambrowser.
Subsequently, one may also ask, how long can you disable Instagram for?
You must also consider that if youdeactivate your account temporarily, Instagram disablesit only for one week.
How do I delete my Instagram account on my iPhone?
- Tap your Instagram app to open Instagram.
- Open your Account page.
- Tap the Settings gear.
- Tap the "Help Center" option.
- Tap "Managing Your Account".
- Tap the "Delete Your Account" link.
- Tap "How do I delete my account?".
- Tap the "Delete your account page" link.