Asked by: Ametz Bindlmedical health brain and nervous system disorders
How can I expand my brain?
Last Updated: 17th June, 2020
- Exercise. We all know that we should be getting regularexercise.
- Drink coffee. Many people start their days with a cup ofcoffee, and it turns out this ritual could actually benefityour cognitive functions in the short term.
- Get some sunlight.
- Build strong connections.
- Sleep well.
- Eat well.
- Play Tetris.
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, how can I increase my mental capacity?
One simple way to think about it is just like this: The brainis a muscle. It requires regular exercise.
With that in mind, here are seven simple methods to boost yourbrain capacity and improve intelligence.
- Regularly exercise.
- Listen to some Mozart.
- A healthy diet.
- Get plenty of sleep.
Secondly, what does it mean to expand your mind? “Expand your consciousness” is just afancy schmancy way of saying: be more aware of what you do,what you experience, how you react, and what that reactionmeans to show you. It doesn't mean to feel less ordo less or be different; just to be more aware, moreconscious.
Similarly, you may ask, how can I grow my brain?
Here, then, are 10 ways to grow new brain cells:
- Eat Blueberries. Blueberries are blue due to anthocyanin dye, aflavonoid which research has linked to neurogenesis.
- Indulge in Dark Chocolate.
- Keep Yourself Engaged.
- Eat Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
- Eat Turmeric.
- Have Sex.
- Drink Green Tea.
How can I quiet my mind?
He shares three simple steps you can take to quiet yourmind:
- Get into a good position. Take a deep breath and sigh itout.
- Get in touch with your breathing. Close your eyes and find theplace in your body where you feel your breath mostprominently.
- Detach from your thoughts.