Asked by: Seedy Strohmeyerautomotive auto insurance
How can I get duplicate MP license?
Last Updated: 1st July, 2020
- Application Form along with copy of LLD, FIR or NCR ofthe lost/stolen license.
- Challan clearance report from Traffic Police (in case ofcommercial driving license)
- Form No 1 (self-declaration form of Physical Fitness)
- Proof of residence.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, how can I get duplicate driving Licence in MP?
If your license is stolen, misplaced or torn,then you can apply for a duplicate driving license in MadhyaPradesh by following the below steps. Getting a duplicateDL in case it's stolen: In case if the license isstolen, the applicant will have to first file an FIR and submit thecopy of the same at the RTO office.
Beside above, what should I do if I lost my drivers license? Steps to follow in case you lose your drivinglicence
- Go to the police station that has jurisdiction over the areawhere your driving licence lost.
- Lodge a complaint and make sure you get a copy of the FirstInformation Report (FIR).
- Visit the Notary office to get an affidavit on a stampedpaper.
Considering this, how do I get a duplicate driver's license?
- Visit your state transport department's website.
- Fill and submit the LLD form that can be procured online.
- Take a print out of the duly filled form and attach all thenecessary documents.
What are the documents required for permanent driving license?
- Valid original learner licence.
- Applicant in Form No.4.
- Fee for photograph and lamination of the licence.
- Proof of age and residence (attested)
- One recent passport size photograph.
- Form No.5 in case of commercial licence.
- Category of vehicle for which applied.