Asked by: Finn Fuhrmanfamily and relationships divorce
How can I help my son become a man?
Last Updated: 27th January, 2020
- Teach your son what you believe to be importantin life.
- Set high standards for your son!
- Encourage him to study the lives of great men.
- Teach your son he doesn't have to be ashamed ofbeing a male.
- Teach him manners—or even better, chivalry.
Click to see full answer.
Then, what should a man teach his son?
Here are 8 things I believe you must teach yourson.
- Be a Gentleman. A firm handshake combined with looking theother person in the eye carries with it respect, dignity, andstrength.
- Honor Your Father and Mother.
- Respect Women.
- Be a Man of Integrity.
- Take Responsibility.
- Work Hard.
- Love Others.
- Love God.
why does a boy need his father? Boys, especially, need a present father.In fact, boys are more likely to emulate theirfathers if their parents have a good relationship.Part of the reason a child wants to be like his father isbecause he wants his mother's love. If a boy can seethat his parents are in love, he'll imitate hisfather more.
In this manner, how can I be a good son?
So please, don't look or behave like an idiot.
- 18 ways to be a better man … by being a good son:Cherish the time you have with your parents.
- Cherish the time you have with your parents.
- Talk to your parents.
- Bond with your parents.
- Listen to your parents.
- Trust your parents.
- Be loyal.
- Be helpful.
How do I connect with my son?
Here are some suggestions for building a strong, lovingconnection with your boy:
- Listen and observe.
- Spend time just being together.
- Respond to your son's cues.
- Be curious about his interests.
- Know his friends.
- Respect his privacy.
- Provide kind, firm discipline and don't be afraid to followthrough.