Asked by: Nelea Pollmannsfamily and relationships internet safety
How can I hide online and typing on WhatsApp?
In respect to this, how can I appear offline on WhatsApp in 2019?
Launch WhatsApp, and head to your Settingstab,located in the bottom right hand corner. Next, go toChatSettings/Privacy > Advanced. Toggle the Last SeenTimestampoption to OFF, and then, select Nobody to disable theapplicationtimestamps. This method will allow you to continuein"offline" mode.
Subsequently, one may also ask, how do I turn off auto typing on WhatsApp?
- Go to the mobile settings .
- Scroll down to Language & input option and tap on it.
- Go to the Virtual keyboard option and select the keyboardyouare using.
- Tap on the text corrections.
- Now turn off the “Show suggestions” option.
- You are done and there won't be any predictive textthereafterin your whatsapp.
You can find a person's status when you openaconversation with them, their status will be undertheirname and may say 'Last Seen', 'online' or 'typing..'Onlinemeans that contact has WhatsApp open in the foregroundontheir device and is connected to the Internet, whichmeansthey are active on the WhatsAppapp.