Asked by: Llura Dorfertpersonal finance student financial aid
How can I join the Navy SEALs?
Last Updated: 21st June, 2020
- Visit your local Navy recruiter. In order tobecome a Navy Seal, you must enlist in themilitary.
- Rock the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery orASVAB.
- Get your Navy contract.
- Pass the SEAL Physical Screening Test.
- Get your Navy SEAL contract.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, can you enlist straight into the Navy SEALs?
Navy SEAL Requirements. Although there is no easyway to become a SEAL, there are several ways to become aSEAL candidate. If you don't get a SEALChallenge Contract prior to enlisting, you can stillvolunteer to take the Physical Screening Test (PST) during thefirst week boot camp.
Subsequently, question is, how much does a Navy SEAL make a year? The Range of Basic Pay For 2018, enlisted active duty SEALs salaries start at$2,089 a month for a Petty Officer Third Class (E-4) with less thantwo years service at that grade and rise to $7,845 a month for aMaster Chief Petty Office (E-9) with 40 years totalservice.
Subsequently, one may also ask, what are the requirements to join the Navy SEALs?
Navy SEAL Requirements
- be an active-duty member of the U.S. Navy.
- be a man (women aren't allowed to be Navy SEALs)
- be 28 or younger (although waivers for 29- and 30-year-olds arepossible)
- have good vision -- at least 20/40 in one eye and 20/70 in theother (corrective surgery is also possible)
- be a U.S. citizen.
How long do you serve as a Navy SEAL?
An enlisted SEAL will spend their initial tour ona SEAL or SEAL Delivery Vehicle team for three tofive years. Over time, SEALs attend special training to developtheir skills. Potential career paths include special demolitions,parachute rigger, sniper and diving supervisor.